Now we are looking for experienced Android Application and Automotive Developers to strengthen our team. You would start your journey in one of our most interesting projects with the role covering the following aspects:
- Experience with the Android HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer)
- Turn ideas and designs into well-tested, modular architectures that are easily re-used
- Deliver & maintain infotainment features in Automotive
- Execute on technical proof-of-concepts and production level solutions connecting the Android head unit with various peripherals (mobile phones, vehicle sensors, compute units, test equipment)
- Work with designers, engineers, program managers, and other disciplines to hit deadlines while maintaining a high-quality product
Your future colleagues are waiting you to join our international team. We are working in the modern and comfortable offices around Finland, Poland, Estonia, and USA. Working with us is uncomplicated and easy due to our good team spirit, low-hierarchy, and nonexistent bureaucracy. Our way of working is flexible, and you are allowed to work also remotely as long as you are able to visit our office time to time when needed. Since the role is demanding, we offer a very good compensation for your work. We hope you can start as soon as possible but we are ready to negotiate.
The software professional we are looking for should be comfortable with the following:
- Expert level knowledge of software engineering best practices – Especially developing user- facing applications for the Android platform
- You should have 4+ years of Android HAL experience.
- In-Depth knowledge of Android Studio, SDK, Kotlin, and related development tools
- Strong work experience writing high-quality, testable, and maintainable code
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passionate about Android development and ecosystem
- Fluent English