Our client, Cognizant Technology Solutions, is looking for an AWS Cloud Migration Expert/ Engineer. This is a 6 month contract that is 100% remote but a preference for this person to be on the East Coast. No sponsorship. Green Card or US Citizen required.
- 5+ Years: Design and implement new on-premises and AWS cloud resources while implementing best practices and industry standards
- 5+ Years: Migrate on-premises infrastructure to AWS cloud
- 5+ Years: Configure AWS cloud monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
- 2+ years of experience working in an environment having different AWS services (RDS, Lambda, Cloudformation, Alexa, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience working directly with AWS Infrastructure services (EC2, VPCs, Subnets, SG’s, Resource Groups, etc. ) deployment
- Required hands-on experience for setting up AWS SSO, AWS Kinesis Firehose, Alexa, SQS, SNS, S3, Direct Connect Gateway and Transit Gateway
- Understand enterprise-level application architecture diagrams
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with infrastructure/application architecture, database architecture and networking
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Strong understanding of AWS-DMS (Data Migration Services)
- Design and build AWS architecture for availability, scalability, reliability, performance, and interoperability
- Strong understanding of the DevOps concepts for CI/CD, configuration management, orchestration, Apps Development, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of the AWS Cloud IaaS and PaaS services such as RDS, Redshift, EC2, S3, lambda, IAM, CodeDeploy, CFT, API Gateway, CloudFormation, EMR, ECS, EKS, SNS, SQS, Beanstalk, ElastiCache, Kinesis, CloudFront, and other AWS services.