Have the ability to help the company implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of projects or programs and communicating them clearly to management. Be the vital link between the company’s information technology capacity and the business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES DEPENDING ON LOCATION:
- Determines project requirements by extracting them through interaction and research
- Quickly anticipates modifications or future requirements that have not yet been considered for successful
outcomes for the company
- Researches for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Defines configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Focuses on the core business needs of the company when completing requirements for project success
- Performs quality assurance
- Helps design, document, and maintain system processes
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or similar or a high school diploma (or GED) with related and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Have excellent leadership aptitude.
- Have an in-depth understanding of systems engineering concepts.