Prodigy is seeking to hire a couple Java Developers with 5-10 years of experience for two fully remote positions. Our client is a very reputable company that works within the healthcare IT space and is responsible for supporting a health infrastructure for both on-premise and public/private cloud environments. You will have an opportunity to join a fantastic, fun culture, that offers lots of career growth opportunities.
- 5+ years of development experience in Java with an understanding of OOP and Java EE.
- Experience with Application Servers such as WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.
- Experience with the Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with tools like Git, TFS, and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies.
Preferred Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of cloud services including Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS are a plus.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of BI systems like Tableau or Pentaho are a plus.