We are looking for a self-guided Test lead and test engineers with a strong understanding of test automation. You contribute to the development and lead testing activities with our clients.
As a QA Engineer focused on test automation, you’re designing test cases and reporting results and give trainings to our clients.
- Designing automated test cases
- Reporting test results
- Coordinate, execute, and measure QA/testing activities
- Support clients in QA/testing activities
- Train and educate clients for best practices on tools and QA methods
- Collaborate on testing design and problem-solving with technical and non-technical teams, stakeholders, and decision-makers
- Participate in sales by providing technical insights, including estimation and technical proposals
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Test case design and reporting skills
- Passion for Software testing, quality assurance, and solutions testing
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of automation and test management tool(s)
- Understanding of functional testing QA concepts, regression testing, sanity testing, system testing, UAT testing
- Experience of cloud environments
- Experience how to use source code control e.g. GIT for test version control
- Experience in system testing in a corporate environment
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to collaborate well with both technical and non-technical audiences, both written and orally
- Experience in agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience working with remote / distributed teams and projects
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
- Understanding of DevOps concepts
- Test automation scripting skills with the keyword-driven framework.
- Experience on Robot Framework