Our client grew up in the Cloud offering VMware Private Cloud solutions and has revolutionized storage attached support for VMware Cloud on AWS. Now, they’re evolving to a Multi-Cloud platform geared to support portability between Clouds. They continue to innovate on the connectivity and distribution of workloads between Cloud destinations stitched to our multi-Cloud network fabric. Come join the Cloud Revolution!
Our client is a profitable, venture-backed, rapidly-growing provider that is now embarking on transitioning to a multi-cloud managed service provider.
We are seeking a strong Product Manager to help drive efforts related to the developing and demonstrating the value of our cloud attached storage and multi-cloud solutions.
- Work closely with partners, clients, and others within Faction to understand the use cases for cloud attached storage and multi-cloud networking infrastructure, gaining a deep understanding of their goals and requirements
- Developing specific Cloud Networking capabilities to each of CSPs (Cloud Service Providers) private network offerings (AWS, Google, Azure, Oracle)
- Work with software developers to help define the User Experience (UX) for the Faction portal
- Assess and analyze the competitive landscape, gaining an understanding of the Cloud Networking providers and quantifying market opportunities
- Develop value based pricing strategies that differentiate the FIX from other DIY options in the marketplace
- Define marketing programs for Faction products to be showcased across Marketing mediums (blogs, webinars, social platforms, tradeshows).
- Develop product content information (FAQs, ROI/TCO analysis, use cases) in conjunction with marketing
- Develop, measure, and report key metrics related to the product portfolio, updating organizational stakeholders on progress and identifying areas of improvement
- Support the Sales teams with a deep understanding of the product portfolio and the market
- 4+ years relevant work experience, including prior product networking experience
- Enjoys a transparent, high-communication environment
- BS in Business, Telecommunications, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- Deep experience applying market analysis to the marketing of products via market research, competitive analysis, market segmentation, and voice of the customer
- Strong experience developing and documenting product and market requirement documents, including user experience
- Significant experience in a product line related to cloud, networking, and storage technologies
- An understanding of software development, agile methodologies and developing workflow automation