The solution architect is a key role within the SaaS Delivery Services Organization. They will be responsible for understanding our SaaS infrastructure, all SaaS products functionality and their integration points, inbound/outbound data flow, and other functional and technical aspects that make up each SaaS product solution architecture. The solution architect will understand how all these areas fit into the larger product solution architecture for each product and be able to explain and work with our healthcare clients. They will also work with our clients to understand how the SaaS product solution architecture fits into a client’s environment and modify the solution architecture to fit each client implementation.
- Works with Product Management to understand how the product fits into the healthcare industry, what client problems the solution solves and the value proposition, knows the main use cases and our competitors, and the benefits our solution has over our competitors
- Works with Product Development, DevOps, and TechOps to understand our SaaS infrastructure, all the various product components and their functionality, productized integrations to TriZetto systems, productized integrations to 3rd party systems, product APIs and how to connect to 3rd party systems, inbound/outbound data flow i.e. (IdP, SSO, SFTP, etc.) and is a product solution expert
- Creates/Updates general Solution Architecture documentation for each SaaS product
- Conducts knowledge transfer on each SaaS product to the SaaS implementation team
- Works with the Sales and Account teams to gather client requirements to create initial scope,
solution architecture, etc. for new opportunities during the sales and contracting phases
- Works with clients to understand their systems and current architecture, determine SaaS product
components, productized integrations to TriZetto systems, productized integrations to 3rd party
systems, product APIs, and inbound/outbound data flow are in scope for the project
- Creates solution architecture documentation for the client implementation
- Builds client relationships with their technical and infrastructure teams
- Provides functional and technical overview/demos of SaaS Product and solution architecture
Assists with conducting knowledge transfer sessions to client on SaaS product functionality and
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years of related experience in software engineering and software architecture design
- Project management experience is advantageous
- Experience with SaaS Infrastructure, SaaS Products, and SaaS Implementations
- Product consulting experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Cosmos DB
- API management solutions: Azure APIM, Appigee
- Security and integration protocols: OAuth Authorization, SAML, Gluu Server
- Identity Provider Solutions (IdP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and
- Azure DevOps (AZDO) background/experience is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communications, interpersonal, organizational, planning, and task management skills
- Creativity, adaptability, willingness to admit and learn from mistakes
- Self-starter who performs very well under stress and; experience with rapidly changing
requirements and circumstances
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively and pleasantly as a member of a multi-disciplinary
team on multiple projects at one time across multiple SaaS Products.
- Able to work in the United States without restrictions.