Our client is a leading multi-cloud services provider that pioneered cloud-adjacent storage powered by patented technology, which provides data access over low latency, high throughput connections to all the major cloud platforms. They are the leading managed provider for VMware Cloud on AWS, and the first company to offer cloud-attached storage solutions. Their private and multi-cloud platforms give clients the ability to move, access, scale and protect data between clouds, without the fear of cloud lock-in.
They have built a culture that encourages and celebrates innovation, free thinkers, and the pursuit of excellence.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Senior Backend Engineer you will contribute to our client’s customer portal for multi-cloud storage services, as well as internal software projects. Daily tasks will include participating in scrum ceremonies, decomposing product requirements into tasks, collaborating with teammates, and writing code for product improvements and new features
What You Will Do:
- As part of the Agile team, you will turn user stories into reality as
- Responsible for the accuracy of development against requirements
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 1+ years of experience as a senior engineer.
- Python and/or NodeJS
- Microservice and/or serverless architectures.
- Experience using relational and NoSQL databases.
- REST API consumption and production, including schema definition.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
Desirable Qualifications: Faction encourages candidates to apply even if you don’t hit all the marks
- .Net Core
- Experience with React and/or Angular
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or Cassandra
- Experience integrating with 3rd parties like Salesforce, ServiceNow, LogicMontior, etc
What You Can Expect from Us:
First, the big stuff:
- We work in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- You will be equipped with all the tools you need to solve new & exciting problems
- Numerous comprehensive health plans to choose from
- Company Paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous Monthly Commuter and Technology Stipends
- Annual Wellness Match
- Flexible PTO
- 401k with Company match and immediate vesting
- Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays
The fun stuff:
- Work for a company that believes in full transparency and open communication
- Who doesn’t love a fully stocked kitchen (and yes, a beer fridge)
- Onsite Fitness Center
- The ability to have a Work | Life balance
- Monthly Employee Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations
- We Work Together, We Win Together!