Would you like to be part of a mission-focused company building the future of cybersecurity? Would you like to work with industry veterans and proven founders in a well-funded startup? Would you like to be part of a team that values people, results, and fun? Would you like to serve our country by defending businesses from nation state cyberthreats?
If the above excites you, our client is seeking high performing, motivated individuals to join our mission. As an early member, you will work closely alongside an experienced founding team. You will work with the latest technologies in software, cybersecurity, and cloud. You will have significant impact on the formation of our platform and offering. You will receive an outsized equity grant and realize the life-changing experience of building a company.
We encourage motivated, talented, mission-oriented, and fun people to apply.
About the Role
Who You Are:
You enjoy fast-paced environments, bring a positive attitude, and excel at getting things done. You enjoy being part of a high performing team and are also able to self-direct and self-start. You consider yourself to be top tier talent and are eager to help others raise their game. You love creating high performance scalable software that solves engineering problems in new and innovative ways. You enjoy working with a high performing team to solve complex engineering problems using the latest technologies. You consider yourself an expert in the Java programming language. You want your work to have meaning, to be important. You want to be part of creating something great.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 9+ years’ relevant experience with high school diploma, 5+ years’ experience with bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience developing high performance, low latency, big data processing applications and web Api’s using the Java programming language.
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications that integrate with relational database technologies including Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- 3+ years’ experience developing applications that integrate with NoSQL technologies including Elasticsearch, Datastore, Bigtable, DynamoDB or Cosmos DB.
- Experience building and managing Java projects using Gradle and/or Maven.
- Experience deploying solutions to multiple Cloud technologies (i.e., AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD application delivery.
- API (Application Programming Interface) Design
- Microservice design and development