What will your typical day be? You will manage our SOC in performance of deep-dive incident analysis by correlating data from various sources using the Sumo Logic Platform and directing SOC analysts through triage and remediation. You will have to determine if a critical system or data set has been impacted and advise on or remediate the vulnerability. You will provide support for new analytic methods for detecting threats leveraging machine learning. You will also find yourself facilitating cross functional collaboration, mentoring SOC Analysts and training to sharpen your own skill sets. You will aid engineering in understanding and implementing compliance and security requirements. You will train and grow your team to respond to the ever changing threatscape. You will need to find and continuously improve our security posture throughout the organization including policy, process and via engineering changes.
- Are a self-starter!
- Have a passion to find the root cause of technical problems/issues.
- Are familiar with the major compliance (PCI, SOC, etc) frameworks/certifications and typical compliance requirements.
- Have the creativity and experience to anticipate alternate vulnerability vectors and mitigate exposure.
- Have in depth knowledge of AWS services, endpoint, threat intelligence, forensics and malware reverse engineering.
- Have the ability to quickly understand the functionality of applications and the underlying cloud infrastructure to act as an incident hunter.
- Have advanced log parsing, incident investigation, and response skills.
- Have knowledge and mitigation theories for emerging security threats.
- Have advanced Threat Modeling Experience (Owasp, Stride, Pasta, Trike)
- Are excited to collaborate and mentor the team.
- Are intricately familiar with Incident Response procedures.
It would be great if you had one or more of the following:
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Demonstrated experience in Offensive Security