With our client, they are passionate about innovation and service excellence. they value teamwork and collaboration and are on a mission to enable our customers to better engage with their users.
You are someone who’s experienced and ambitious, has a great sense of urgency, looking to shake things up, and wanting to design cutting-edge technologies. Then you’re going to fit right in!
We are looking to hire an experienced technologist with a balance of technical depth and breadth in software development, email systems, and collaboration technologies. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to think tactically and strategically, create technical definitions, develop use cases, and design solutions. Ideally, this individual may have come through the ranks as a software engineer with customer-facing experience with some of the most recognizable brands across the globe.
As a Software Architect, you will be part of a global team and partner very closely with Software Engineering, Client Success, and Product Management to design scalable solutions and help accelerate the adoption of our products. The ability to connect technology with measurable business objectives is critical to you.
Software Architects are self–motivated technical leaders with a record of delivering timely results in software/technology organizations.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Position is fully remote, based anywhere in the US or Canada.
- BS degree in computer science (or equivalent) with 7+ years of experience in software engineering or architecture.
- Mastery in tools/platforms of the trade such as Java, Python, Nginx, CICD, Kubernetes, Scrum, Git, and Lucidchart. Architectural familiarity with email systems including client/server, flow control, protocols, and security.
- Works with Product Management to transform functional requests into technical specifications.
- Creates high-level design and architecture requirements, both written and diagrammed, as well as functional and design specification reviews of software development projects. Provides input on functional completeness and formulates qualification strategies to be used by other internal teams.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of documentation standards and guidelines.