66degrees is a leading Google Cloud Premier Partner. We believe that engineering takes heart. Focusing exclusively on Google Cloud, we help our clients achieve the most innovative and disruptive transformations in their industries.
66degrees is dedicated to providing our employees with a challenging and exciting work environment without forgetting to have some fun along the way. Let’s get you here.
Overview of Role
66degrees’ Managed Cloud Optimization team works with some of the largest cloud users in the world to help them transform their businesses with technology. Our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) combine Google Cloud Platform expertise with an understanding of business strategy, finance, and operations to help companies turn the cloud into a competitive advantage.
Our TAMs come from varied backgrounds, from engineers who love solving business and strategy problems to finance professionals turned cloud SMEs. But they all share a common passion for working with diverse companies to effect incredible outcomes for their technology organizations – and ultimately their businesses as a whole.
If you’re looking to apply your expertise for Google Cloud to varied environments and use-cases, foster deep relationships with exciting customers, and be a key contributor to building the best Google consulting partner in the industry – let’s talk.
Our ideal candidate will understand the value of teamwork. We are looking for the right fit with our rapidly growing organization and will invest in training.
We are based in Chicago, Illinois and Denver, Colorado. Remote candidates should not hesitate applying. A 66degrees’ Technical Account Manager’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Identify GCP optimization opportunities across our customer base – helping improve performance, reliability, security, cost efficiency, operations, and system design ? Provide guidance on a broad range of GCP topics and usecases
- Bridge the gap between business, finance, and technical sides of our clients’ businesses to optimize their overall GCP strategy
- Prepare and deliver reviews for strategic customers, serving as a trusted advisor for customers’ ongoing cloud adoption and operations
- Own relationships and accounts strategies for a book of strategic clients ? Contribute to internal and customer-facing initiatives, making a huge impact at a rapid-growth Google Premier Partner
- 1-3 years of experience with GCP as a TAM, SRE, developer, or other similar role ? 5 total years of work experience in technical, analytical, and/or customer-facing fields, with Google Cloud experience strongly preferred
- Proven customer-facing experience or abilities
- Undergraduate degree in computer science preferred, but economics or similar technical or quantitative fields considered
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect certification at minimum and other certifications strongly preferred