You will be responsible for:
- Designing and leading teams to develop application UIs and digital outputs of a content management system
- Ensuring all designs and coding comply to documented user stories, security best practices, and performance guidelines
- Assisting with design of test frameworks for the application
- Resolving complicated UI problems and bugs that may come up during development and release
- Participating and sharing status in daily stand-ups and team planning sessions as part of our Kanban development methodology
You must possess the following qualifications to be considered for this position.
- Extensive web development skills including HTML, CSS, and XML
- Good understanding of web security (OWASP, SANS, CORS)
- Understanding of language-specific concepts such as inheritance, scoping, type-coercing, etc.
Competency in the following areas will help you excel in this position.
- Experience with test automation and willingness to cover your code with automated tests
- Test frameworks – Mocha, Selenium, and Cypress.
- JSON data interchange format / XML
- Git and trunk-based development in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
- Proven and demonstrable skills as it relates to verbal and written communication (in English)
- Ability to estimate work and track time on tasks
- Ability and desire to focus on deadlines and complete work efficiently
- Professional and friendly support skills to assist with problems and solutions
- Detailed and quality oriented
- Self-aware with ability to improve based on manager, team, or other feedback
- Energetic, positive, with the ability to bring a “can do” attitude to challenges